Rev. Christopher M. Fulgham
9285 Sturgis-Maben Rd.
Maben, Mississippi 39750
Birth: 21 June 1963
Salvation: Late 1960s, Early 1970s…Oscoda, Michigan
Marital Status: Divorced-Remarried…Stefanie Ann Morgan
Interests: Music…Chess…Technology…Theoretical Astrophysics…Nature
Evangelism opportunities in obedience to Jesus’ Great Commission while serving as the Pastor of a Bible-believing, Southern Baptist Church; shepherding the congregation in:
- God’s unconditional love, supreme authority, and lordship
- The absolute, inerrant, infallible truth of His Word
- His will and expectations of our lives, and
- Equipping His children in the discipleship of others
Bachelor of Arts in Christian Ministry (emphasis in Biblical Studies)
New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary – New Orleans, Louisiana
Expected Graduation: To Be Determined
Current Status: Senior
Licensed: Double Springs Baptist Church – Maben, Mississippi – August 2004
Ordained: Double Springs Baptist Church – Maben, Mississippi – May 2005
Saved by Grace Ministries – Maben, Mississippi (2000 – Present)
- Evangelism (2004 – Present)
- In 2013, began conducting sermons and pastors conferences internationally via teleconferences.
- Internet Ministry (2003 – Present)
- Created www.SavedByGrace.net to share God’s Word via the Internet.
- Provided support for international educational and humanitarian ministries.
- Music Ministry (2000 – 2005)
- Co-founder, rhythm guitarist, and bass vocalist of a gospel group, Saved by Grace, which performed at church singings, revivals, dedications, etc.
Double Springs Baptist Church – Maben, Mississippi (2008 – Present)
- Sunday School Substitute Teacher – Adult Men’s Class (2017 – Present)
- Instructs adult men in various Bible study lessons using Lifeway-prepared lesson plans when primary teacher is unavailable.
- Discipleship Training Teacher – Senior Adult Class (2010 – 2012)
- Instructed senior adults in the meaning, importance, and application of discipleship using Lifeway, as well as personally prepared, lesson plans.
Fentress Baptist Church – Fentress, Mississippi (2005 – 2008)
- Shepherded the congregation and evangelized the local community.
Double Springs Baptist Church – Maben, Mississippi (2000 – 2005)
- Music Minister (2002 – 2005)
- Planned, organized, and led the music portion of the Sunday morning and evening worship services as well as special church and holiday programs.
- Directed Adult Choir.
- Discipleship Training Teacher – Adult Class (2001 – 2005)
- Instructed adults in the meaning, importance, and application of discipleship using Lifeway, as well as personally prepared, lesson plans.
- Vice President and Outreach Director – Men’s Ministry (2001 – 2005)
- Moderated monthly meetings and organized weekly Bible study program.
- Stepped down as President in 2004 to focus on community outreach.
SUMMARY OF SECULAR EXPERIENCE
- 34 years in the Information Technology (IT) industry, 17 in management.
- Managed regional IT department, supporting the telecommunications and computer needs of 450+ people in 18 offices across the southeast United States.
- Established and maintained high-quality, cost-effective vendor relationships.
- Principle Investigator for Small Business Innovative Research (SBIR) Phase I/II contracts, totaling $660,000.00, awarded and funded by NASA.
- Authored and implemented department policies and procedures.
STATEMENT OF CALL
During 1995-2000 (including a failed marriage in 1997), God led me through a series of intensifying trials, eventually bringing me to my knees (reminding me to look up to Him), which led me to evaluate my life’s priorities. In 2000, I rededicated my life to Him and began feeling an ever-increasing burden on my heart to share the truth of His Word with the world, to shepherd His people in the understanding of His will and expectations for their lives, and to equip them to do the same for others in obedience to His Great Commission. In 2003, after overcoming struggles with incompatible responsibilities of a lifetime career, I finally surrendered to God’s calling for my life and began attending Seminary to equip myself for His work. The peace and joy, which now fill my heart, are indescribable and immeasurable with each new step I take in faithful obedience to Him.
PHILOSOPHY OF MINISTRY
The following scripture sums up my philosophy of ministry: “All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.” (2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV)
Rev. Larry Odom (Fmr. Pastor)
Pastor – 662-769-1060 (office)
Antioch Baptist Church – 4285 Pleasant Hill Rd, Sturgis, MS 39769
Rev. Milton Spotts (Fmr. Pastor) – TM339740@Yahoo.com (email)
Evangelist – 662-889-6018 (office)
Dr. Steve Stone (Seminary Prof.) – SStone@MBCB.org (email)
Assoc. Exec. Dir. – Church Growth – 601-292-3312 (office)
Mississippi Baptist Convention Board – 515 Mississippi St, Jackson, MS 39201
Rev. John S. Foles (Fmr. Pastor) – TGail1964@Yahoo.com (email)
Pastor – 205-648-2917 (office)
Bethel Baptist Church – 7001 Bethel Rd, Dora, AL 35062
Mr. Luther Burrell (Fmr. Supervisor) – Luther.Burrell@IveyMechanical.com (email)
V.P. Information Technology – 662-289-0213 (office)
Ivey Mechanical Company, LLC – 514 N Wells St, Kosciusko, MS 39090